The layers of skin on the back and side and around your waist and these are known as the hardest part of losing weight and it makes it difficult to shape up the body but some us want to get rid of the folds without any heavy workout and it seems impossible until you go through these exercise which are explained briefly and will surely help you out.
- Stand in a relaxing position and in a perfect posture and your feet should be wide apart.
- Now lean in forward direction and for this bend your knees and then reach for the ground floor.
- Do 2-3 sets of this exercise and perform 10-15 reps in each set.
- As a beginning of this exercise stand in a relaxing position but the posture of the body should be perfect.
- Your shoulders should be wide apart, raise one hand and put it on the back of your head.
- Take weight in other hand and lower it down by bending your body sideways.
- Perform 3 sets of this exercise and do 15-20 reps of this exercise.
- At the beginning of the exercise, attain the plank position but there is one difference you have to keep your hands straight.
- After straightening your arms lower down your body by bending your arms at the level of the elbows.
- And then lift up your body and return to the original position.
- Perform 2-3 sets of it and 20-30 reps of it.
- As a starting position lie down on your stomach and then raise your hands in forward direction.
- Now slightly bend your back and reach for the ankles.
- For holding ankles you have to lift up your legs too, lift your head and inhale deeply.
- Keep yourself in this position for few seconds, now exhale and return in the original position.
- For this exercise you have to lie down on your stomach and then place both of your arms and legs on the floor.
- Now slighlty bend your back and then rise both of your hands and legs above from the ground and then stay in this position for few seconds.
- Now slowly bring your hands and legs on the floor like it was in the original position.
- Perform 3 sets and 15-20 reps of this exercise for better results.
Upper back lifts on stability ball
- Start position-lie down on your stomach but not on the floor.
- Put the Swiss ball beneath your belly and put your feet on the floor and there should be distance between both feet.
- Then place your hands behind your head and keep your neck straight and raise your shoulders.
- Do 12-15 reps of this exercise.