It is a true fact that” old is gold” as most of the remedies have been life savior since ancient times as they are the most effective treatment for any problem. Here are some of the remedies that have been used by people from a very long time and proved to be more effective than any artificial product. With the help of these few remedies you can receive a solution for your every hair problem as well as you can straighten up your hair naturally and for a longer period of time without using any harmful heating iron straightened.
1. Egg and Olive Oil:
Eggs contain several vitamins and fatty acids that help in improving the skin of the scalp and also reduce the fizz and make the hair straight and smooth naturally. Olive oil is useful in treating dandruff and helps in conditioning of the hair and the scalp.
- For this hair mask you will need 2 eggs and some of the olive oil.
- Now mix these two ingredients in a bowl and then massage this mixture in your scalp for few minutes and let this mask stay for 1-2 hours.
- You can use shower cap to cover your hair, after 2 hours rinse this mask off using a mild shampoo.
2. Milk, Honey and Strawberries:
Milk is beneficial in boosting your hair follicles and stimulates the hair growth. Honey helps in regulating and maintaining the moisture in hair and stimulates the growth of hair and strengthens the hair follicles. Strawberries have been proven beneficial for retaining the moisture of the hair and prevent the growth of the fungus on your scalp.
- For the preparation of this hair mask you will need 2 tspn of honey, milk and few strawberries.
- First of all crush or blend few fresh strawberries and mix it well with milk and 1 tspn of honey and after this massage this mixture to your hair and scalp and wear a shower cap and let the mask stay for 3 hours and then rinse it off using a mild shampoo.
3. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera contains several enzymes that repair dead skin cells and stimulates the growth of hair and make them smooth and shiny. It also acts as a conditioner to your hair and keeps them straight and healthy for longer period of time.
- Aloe Vera has many benefits and when combined with oil it gives us better results.
- First of all warm the desired oil it could be coconut or olive oil now mix half cup of the oil and half cup of the aloe Vera. Keep in mind that both of the ingredients should be in equal quantities.
- After preparations apply this mask over your hair and let it stay for atleast one hour and then rinse it off.
4. Castor Oil:
Castor oil consist of several acid like ricinoleic acid and fatty acid that improves the blood circulation which increases the generation of new skin cells and removal of dead skin cells from the scalp and stimulates the hair growth. It also strengthens the hair from the roots.
- Take the desired amount of the castor oil i.e. amount which can be soaked by your scalp it should not be in excess.
- Now warm up the oil a little bit and massage it using your fingers into your scalp for few minutes and let it stay for atleast 45 minutes and then rinse it off.
- You must use mild shampoo for washing your hair as it reduces the chances of breaking and damage of hair.
Vinegar has numerous benefits when used for hair. Vinegar helps in getting shiny and lustrous hair also removes the residue from product buildup. It also helps in preventing graying of the hair.
- This remedy is pretty hacks as it just takes few minutes. For shiny and lustrous hair you must use few drops of vinegar after rinsing off the hair.
- First of all wash your hair and at the end after using conditioner add few drops of vinegar into a mug of cold water and wash your hair a last time.
6. Lemon Juice and Coconut Milk:
Lemon juice helps in exfoliating the scalp and acts as natural hair strengthener. It treats many hair problems like itchy, oily and dry scalp. Coconut oil nourishes the hair follicles and maintains the shine and luster of the hair.
- Mix coconut milk and lemon juice and apply it into your scalp it acts as a deep conditioner for your hair.
- This mask should be used on the strands of hair and let it stay for few minutes and then rinse it off using Luke warm water.
7. Banana, Curd, Honey and Olive Oil:
Banana consists of carbohydrates , vitamins and natural oils that helps in softening the hair and treat split ends as well as keep the hair straight and shiny. Curd is ingredients that in the most inexpensive and responsible for healthy hair. it also treats dandruff and removes the frizzed more effectively.
- mash 2 ripe bananas and 2 tspn of honey in it and mix it well
- now add olive oil and curd into the mixture and blend it until you receive the desired paste for the application
- Apply this mask on your hair and leave it for at least one hour and then rinse it off.
For better and desired results these remedies should be used 2 times a week for shiny, thick, lustrous and naturally straight hair.