Losing weight is something that every fat person wants but it is not every one’s cup of tea it need heavy work out and full dedication. But here are few remedies which when combined with your workout will help you in losing weight at a much faster rate. It is advised that do not depend totally on these remedies and include a little bit workouts to your daily schedule.
1. Start Your Day with Lemon Water
Lemon can help you in slightly increasing your weight loss when you drink in water in empty stomach as well as it is beneficial in detoxification of the body. Several vitamins in it are important to keep our metabolism working properly.
- For preparing this morning lemon drink you will need a lemon, a glass of Luke warm water and honey.
- Take a glass of water and squeeze half of a lemon in it and add 1 tspn of honey to it and mix it properly.
- This drink when taken on daily basis could increase the body work in fat burning process.
2. Take Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can be used to control your unnecessary cravings when you drink it before having your meals and it also accumulate body fat and helps in the proper working of the digestive system.
- Take a glass of water and add 2 spoons of ACV to it and mix it well.
- Drink this mixture 2 to 3 times a day before having your meals and after some time you can notice the results.
3. Replace Your Regular Tea/Coffee with Green Tea
Coffee and regular tea may be seem energizing to you but its making contains lots of sugar that is not healthy for you in any condition as it will increase your weight on a very faster rate. You better replace your regular tea and coffee with green tea as it contains anti oxidants, helps in boosting metabolism and is a prominent factor in losing weight
4. Run Baby Run!
we all know that nothing can replace work out and walking , no ingredient will help you in losing weight as faster as walking can do. Walking for several minutes can burn your fat and help you in getting relief from excess calories and you will lose weight more effectively.