Everyone wants to achieve a radiant bright and glowing skin. Aloe Vera can help you achieve a desired beautiful skin free from acne, pimples, dark spots, sunburns and blemishes. Aloe Vera has inflammatory and antimicrobial properties which is very effective in the treatment of numerous skin conditions. Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins C and E which helps fighting premature aging and moisturizes your skin without making your skin look greasy. Aloe Vera is a natural exfoliating agent which acts as an excellent cleanser, skin toner and great moisturizer.
The Aloe Vera natural Skin Care DIY Homemade Remedy:
Take an Aloe Vera leaf and chop it into four pieces and slice off its hard part.
Using Aloe Vera for A Complete Facial Treatment
- Add ½ tablespoon of rice flour to a piece of aloe Vera leaf.
- Then extract aloe Vera juice and add 2 tablespoon each of rose water and mineral water to it and mix it well.
- You can store this mixture in spray bottle at cold place up to 7 to 10 days.
Cleanse Your Skin
- For cleansing action you can also honey to it.
- First wash your face with lukewarm water and then gently massage your skin with this mixture and leave it for few minutes and wipe it out using cotton ball.. It helps in nourishing your skin and also restores pH balance of your skin.
Scrub Your Face
- You can also use this mixture as scrub by adding rice flour or sugar. It acts as an antioxidant which helps in getting rid of acne and scars.
Apply Your Toner
- You should dry your face and use the spray bottle mixture on your face.
- Leave it on your face and air dries it.
- You can apply the fourth piece of chopped aloe Vera leaf to your face once your face has been air dried.
Watch Video Here:-