When we think of beauty lips has its own importance. An attractive lipstick will make you look more gorgeous and attractive and leave an effective impression on others. Your long lasting lipstick can raise your appeal.
Here is one of the best thoughtful applications for those women who want their lipstick to hand a little longer. Just follow these steps:
1. For getting a long lasting lipstick first of all remove all the flakes of dead cells by using a lip scrub like Exfoliator or bliss fab lips.
2. In the next step you need to apply a hydrating non-oily lip balm. You can go for Sephora’s Super Nourishing lip balm.
3. Put small amount of foundation over your lips and do not entirely erase your mouth, but cancel out your lip’s natural pink so that your lip color’s true hue comes through. This helps enhance the lipstick’s true color if you have dark skin tone.
4. For a bold lip color you need to outline outer edge of your lip line with concealer to prevent bleeding. Outline the outer edge and tap softly with your finger to blend.
5. After that outline your lips by using lip liner. The lip pencil is drier than lipstick and serves as a layer of color for the lipstick to grab onto.
6. Selectively apply your color instead of just swiping across the whole lip. This makes for even and controlled application.
7. Fill in the rest of your lips.
8. Take a tissue and separate it into two halves by using tissue and place one sheet on your lips and dust a translucent powder like Make Up For Ever HD Powder over the lips, through the tissue. This sets the color, without depositing a layer of powder.
9. And then lightly apply a bit more lipstick on top. The result will amaze you as your lip color is ready to go the distance!